1. Capital Markets Elite Group (Trinidad and Tobago) Limited (“the Firm”,“we,”our”,”us”) is authorised and licensed by the Trinidad and Tobago Securities and Exchange Commission to carry on the business of a Broker Dealer in accordance with Section 51(1) of the Securities Act (2012).
2. Participation in the Welcome Bonus (“the Bonus”) is bound by these terms and conditions (“Promotion Terms”) and is therefore considered an annexure to the terms and conditions contained within your client agreement, including any supplemental agreements and disclosures that apply to your account.
3. Subject to and without prejudice to all other terms and conditions, the Bonus is available to new FX clients (“Eligible Clients”) who have satisfied the criteria as set out below:
- Client’s initial deposit must be made from the 1st June 2021 onward.
- Client must fund their account with a minimum deposit of $200USD.
- Client must not have previously traded on any other FX account with the Firm.
- Client must opt into receiving the Bonus within 14 calendar days of approval of account.
- Client must place the required number of qualifying trades within 60 calendar days of the approval of their account.
- Client must open a MT5 FX account.
4. Eligible Clients will be credited a bonus equivalent of 50% of deposits up to $1000 USD, funded into the client account within 14 calendar days of the approval of their account. The maximum amount of credited bonus awarded to any Eligible Client on their deposit within the first 14 days, will be limited to a maximum amount of $500 USD. The deadline for making a deposit into the account will be at 23:59 AST on the 14th day after account approval.
5. Deposits can be made in one lump sum payment or in a series of payments within the first 14 days of approval of the account (“Qualifying deposit”). Transfers from another Capital Markets Elite Group account will not be deemed a Qualifying deposit towards this promotion.
6. The Bonus will be credited to the client account after the client opts-in to receive the Bonus and makes the Qualifying deposit. Bonus funds credited to the account after opting in can be withdrawn once a volume of 20 standard lots has been met within a sixty (60) day period from the date of approval of the account (“Volume Requirement”). Client funds, less any losses, can be withdrawn at any time. If a client withdraws their funds without meeting the volume requirement, the bonus funds will revert to the Firm.
7. The Bonus cannot be (i) transferred to any other person; (ii) transferred to another account held by the Eligible Client; or (iii) exchanged for other financial services or benefits provided by the Firm.
8. The account must be open and not the subject of any dispute with us or in default on the date the payment becomes payable to qualify for this promotion.
9. If your Account is subsequently closed or suspended, the Firm may cancel the Bonus posted to your account, along with any profits derived thereof.
10. The Firm will not be liable for any costs, expenses or damages which may result from us re-setting or adjusting your Account as contemplated by these Promotion Terms, including but not limited to losses attributable to automatically Closed Out Open Positions.
11. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any losses that Eligible Clients may incur because of trading activity in their accounts. This promotion is not intended to change any client’s risk preferences or investment strategies and we accept no responsibility for the same.
12. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Promotion Terms, we shall have the sole discretion to determine your eligibility under these Promotion Terms, including, without limitation, whether you are an Eligible Client. We have the right not to accept an Eligible Client for any reason or without reason as we shall determine in our sole discretion.
13. The Firm’s employees, agents, associates, service providers and 3rd party vendors and their immediate family members (i.e. any person residing in the household of the aforementioned people) will not be eligible to receive the Bonus.
14. The Firm reserves the right at its sole discretion to decline the application of the Bonus to any client and/or disqualify any client who tampers or breaches these terms and /or conditions of this agreement, the client agreement or any set forth on the Firm’s website
15. We reserve the right at our reasonable discretion, to alter, amend or terminate this promotion, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice. The Firm will not be responsible in any manner for any damages, losses or expenses, however caused by the alteration, amendment or termination of this promotion. We may make changes to these Promotion Terms by posting the modified terms on our website. We recommend you revisit these Promotion Terms regularly, and by your continued use of our services you accept any such modified terms.
16. If these Promotion Terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the Promotion Terms shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
17. A currency conversion determined by the Firm will be applied to all non-USD based accounts.
18. If any term of these Promotion Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such term shall be deemed omitted from these Promotion Terms and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining terms.
19. This Promotion is available to self-directed Eligible Clients only.
20. Strictly one Bonus per Eligible Client, IP address and/or home address, including linked accounts, joint Accounts or corporate accounts.
21. Promotion terms are governed by the laws of Trinidad and Tobago. Any dispute or situation not covered by these Promotion Terms will be resolved by our management in a manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all entrants.
22. We do not make foreign exchange trading available to anyone domiciled within the United States, any other “U.S. Persons” or anyone acting as a conduit for a U.S. Person. This promotion does not constitute an offer or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction where such an offer or solicitation is prohibited by the relevant local law, or to anyone to whom such a solicitation is prohibited by law.
23. We do not offer services to Canadian residents or to persons using a Canadian bank account or a credit card issued by a Canadian financial institution.
24.Please note that foreign exchange and investing in complex instruments such as contracts for differences (“CFDs”), comes with a high risk of losing money which will significantly affect the value of your investments. Such trading may not be suitable for all investors so you should ensure that you understand the risks involved and seek independent advice if appropriate. This promotion has been prepared without considering your financial situation or needs.
 Eligible Clients may also participate in the Firm’s Referral Bonus promotion. Terms and conditions apply.
 The Welcome Bonus will be applied to the first 500 FX clients that opt in.
 Please be aware that the Firm is compensated through the bid/ask spread. Your losses may be more than the bonus.