Capital Markets Elite Group Privacy Notice
At Capital Markets Elite ("Capital Markets Elite Group"), we understand that confidentiality and security of the personal information that you share with us is important. That is why we have developed specific policies and practices designed to protect the privacy of your personal information.
By opening an account with Capital Markets Elite Group or by utilizing the products and services available through Capital Markets Elite Group, you have consented to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with the privacy notice set forth below. We encourage you to read this privacy notice carefully.
Capital Markets Elite Group does not sell customer lists or customer email addresses to third party marketers.
In order to provide brokerage and other financial services and to comply with regulatory requirements, Capital Markets Elite Group collects certain personal, non-public information from you. This includes information:
- Provided during the Capital Markets Elite Group account application process (e.g., your name, e-mail address, telephone number, birth date, social security number, investment objectives, etc.);
- Acquired as a result of the transactions you conduct through the Capital Markets Elite Group system or in connection with services offered by Capital Markets Elite Group.
- Received from consumer-reporting agencies;
- Collected through Internet "cookies."
We safeguard the confidentiality of your information in a number of ways.
- We do not sell or license lists of our customers or the personal, non-public information that you provide to us.
- We restrict access to the personal, non-public information that you have shared with us to those Capital Markets Elite Group employees, agents and affiliates who need to know such information in connection with the services that Capital Markets Elite Group or an Capital Markets Elite Group affiliate provides to you. This may include third party vendors Capital Markets Elite Group utilizes to provide services to you.
- We maintain strict employment policies that prohibit employees who have access to your personal, non-public information from using or disclosing such information except for business purposes.
- We take substantial precautions to safeguard your personal, non-public information. For example, the Capital Markets Elite Group system can be accessed only by authorized Capital Markets Elite Group personnel via valid user names and passwords. In addition, our Internet-based systems include security measures such as encryption and firewalls.
We do not disclose personal, non-public information to individuals or entities that are not affiliated with Capital Markets Elite Group, except as provided by law. For example, among other reasons, we may disclose or report such information: where necessary to authorize, effect, administer or enforce transactions that you request or authorize; to maintain and administer your account; to provide you with account confirmations, statements and records; to maintain appropriate archival records; where we believe that disclosure is required by applicable law, rules or regulations; to cooperate with law enforcement, regulatory or self-regulatory organizations; in connection with resolving disputes arising from your transactions or services we provide to you; to enforce our customer and other agreements; to meet our obligations; or to protect our rights and property. As long as consistent with applicable securities laws and regulations, we may share anonymized account information or anonymized delayed order information with third parties (and/or share such information among our affiliates) for the purpose of analysis, research, market data compilation, product creation, establishing order routing and execution relationships, or for any other lawful purpose.
Finally, if you choose to subscribe to any of Capital Markets Elite Groups Investors' suite of third-party services that are provided through the Capital Markets Elite Group website, we may disclose such information to the service providers as necessary for them to provide the services that you have requested. Capital Markets Elite Group requires these service providers to enter into confidentiality agreements with Capital Markets Elite Group that limit their use of the information that they receive. Such agreements prohibit the service provider from using Capital Markets Elite Group customer information that they receive other than to carry out the purposes for which the information was disclosed.
If you have any questions about these policies, please contact Capital Markets Elite Group Customer Service through the Capital Markets Elite Group website at https://www.cmelitegroup.com/contact-us